Anglican Watch is thrilled to report that legal analyst and author Nancy Grace will be covering the death of 18-year-old Grant Solomon on her Crime Online podcast called “Crime Stories with Nancy Grace“.
A former Georgia prosecutor, Grace is known for her efforts on behalf of victims of crime.
Her first book, Objection!: How High-Priced Defense Attorneys, Celebrity Defendants, and a 24/7 Media Have Hijacked Our Criminal Justice System, was published by Hyperion and became a New York Times bestseller.
Anglican Watch has done extensive review of the circumstances surrounding Grant’s death, and we conclude that Aaron Solomon, his father and the only known witness, is lying about the incident. Moreover, we believe:
- The matter is not being investigated by state and local officials due to corruption and bias.
- Claims that Grant was dragged to his death by his pickup truck are fabrications.
- Grant was murdered.
- Investigation will reveal additional criminal activity by Aaron Solomon including, but not limited to, sexually assaulting Grant’s sister, Gracie; repeated instances of domestic violation; accessing child porn, and more.
- Steve Berger, the former pastor of Grace Chapel church, lied in his claims that Grant met with him to discuss how to get closer to Jesus. We conclude that Grant discussed allegations that Aaron was sexually assaulting Grant’s sister, Gracie.
We also believe the most likely person behind Grant’s death is Aaron Solomon. We base this conclusion on Aaron’s alleged pattern and practice of domestic violence; myriad allegations of potentially sociopathic behavior by Aaron; and multiple inconsistencies in Aaron’s description of the events leading to Grant’s death.
Anglican Watch reminds readers that there are two rewards available for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for Grant’s death:
- A $30,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible.
- A major reward of at least $10,000 for verifiable information leading to the identification of the three bystanders Aaron Solomon states were on the scene at the time of Grant’s purported accident. Confidentiality is assured.
Anyone with information about Grant’s death is encouraged to send tips to email@example.com.