Anglican Watch can be contacted via the web form on this site, or by phone at (240) 630-3767.
- We make every effort to guarantee the privacy of your information, including using military grade encryption to protect email communication with us via our webform. But no security is foolproof, and we cannot guarantee that a third party cannot get access to your data.
- We also have a Signal account and other secure means of communication. Contact us if you wish to use one of these methods of communication.
- We will never voluntarily disclose any information you provide to us unless you expressly give us consent to do so. Efforts to subpoena information from us will be resisted to the full extent permitted by law.
- If we are legally permitted to do so, we will attempt to notify you should we receive a subpoena, national security letter, law enforcement/attorney inquiry, or other communication that may threaten your privacy.
- We reserve the right to disclose information when, in our sole discretion, you threaten us or others, engage in potentially illegal or defamatory conduct, we believe you may harm yourself, or to protect our interests.