We’ve recently had several people try to get in touch with us. With that in mind, some possibly helpful information:
- For safety reasons, we do not provide home mailing addresses — and we don’t have access to that information, either. For those who are not tech savvy, we do have a snail-mail address in Massachusetts, but it is an option of last resort.
- Our online form is end-to-end encrypted and safe to use.
- We have an anonymous online dropbox for documents, photos and more. It does not record IP addresses or ask for personal information. To use it, just use a disposable email address and let us know. We’ll give you the URL and password, no questions asked.
- We also use Signal and other highly secure communications methods. Again, just let us know.
- We won’t go into details, but if you are an attorney looking to file suit, just know that we have taken multiple steps to protect sources and contributors, including anonymity for several individuals. So expect a long and arduous slog with little chance of success.
Enjoy your weekend!